Writer's Table: Maura Campbell
- Dreamtime, Best Men's Stage Monologues and Scenes 2010
- Fantasia Decolores, Best Men's Stage Monologues 2016 , Best Women's Stage Monologues 2016
- Ou Topos, Best 10-Minute Plays 2011
- Perfect, Best 10-Minute Plays 2014
- Rosalie was Here, Best Women's Stage Monologues and Scenes 2010
: Maura Campbell has written more than 30 plays for the stage and several screenplays and multi-media productions. Recent productions include Flower Duet (Road Theatre), Memory Palace (Vermont Actor's Rep) and Fantasia De Colores (Theatre MosaicMond). Upcoming in 2016 include Cross Talk (FIST Productions, Fort Lauderdale) and The Trial Of Mrs. Rebecca Peake (Marabo Productions, Burlington, VT). Campbell holds an MFA in Playwriting from Hollins University. Her plays are available through Off The Wall Plays, YouthPLAYS and New Play Exchange.